July 20, 2020
We have been working hard to ensure that visitors and staff can have safe and engaging experiences at Admiralty House.
In preparation for our reopening here are some rules and guidelines you should be prepared for:
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols, including increased cleaning of accessibility buttons, door handles, bathrooms and other high-touch surfaces using industry-approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the museum.
- Reorganizing our Space
- Visitors are required to use the entrance doors on the left-hand side of the building.
- We have developed a 1-directional flow system through the different exhibit spaces.
- Capacity limits have been implemented in the facility, including limits on rooms and spaces inside the facility.
- As a result of our limited capacity, there may be wait times for entrance. We recommend you explore our beautiful grounds during these periods.
- Our coatroom is closed until further notice.
- Admission can be pre-purchased online at our online store.
- At this time, contactless and electronic payment options are preferred.
- Keeping Each Other Safe
- We will be collecting contact information from all visitors.
- We will not be able to grant entry to any individual who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- The use of non-medical masks and face coverings is encouraged. Single-use masks will be available for purchase at a cost of $1.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place, wherever possible.
- If you or a family member/close contact is feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home.
- For more information on our policies and guidelines, or for information on our current rental procedures, please contact us at email@example.com or 709-748-1124.